Problem with UCDS 2.0.001.008 and convers+

Resolving problems with software and hardware

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
bigi

Problem with UCDS 2.0.001.008 and convers+

Сообщение bigi »

I today tried to update my existing motral 1122 PreFL convers+ software through UCDS to add the Lights option. i have 2 x lvl 1 credits, but the software fails - and says i do not have any lvl2 credits. Tried several times, but does not work.

Help please? :cry:
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

bigi

Re: Problem with UCDS 2.0.001.008 and convers+

Сообщение bigi »

This problem is now fixed - but doesn't program correctly :(

I have mottral 1122 on preFL convers+

I programmed 1122fw 2008-2010MY : PA + PTC + Light + FLTheme + Icons + Door + TVM (NOT DSpeed).

flashed the main and extended flash OK, but I now have option for digital speed in advanced menu (no speed shown), and light pack is not installed. See pictures. I have also had 1 lvl 1 token removed for flashing :(

Please can admin help and provide fix and credit token so i can install again?

Thanks

Speedo

Сообщение Speedo »

what is wrong?

you have digital speed options witch "advanced" menu, because you bought digital temperature & voltage, you don't buy digital speed so not working

"light pack" absend in ucds, only "light" - if you turn park light in convers+ not show beams of light

bigi

Сообщение bigi »

I had digital temperature and voltage at first not an option for digital speed - why would i have the digital speed option if it isn't there?

The lights make no difference if on side or main beam - the beams of light show or don't, as they did before? I thought light pack would be as mottral lists, difference between side/head lights :(

massimiliano.bruno07

Сообщение massimiliano.bruno07 »

also had problems. when I go to load the flash in 1411 extended the program stops no more signs of life. They are forced to reschedule ipc to the original version.

Ответить